
Jill just got back from her procedure, and all went well!! The doctor said it was a success!! She is now waiting to get into a room. In the mean time she is also waiting for her lunch. She has not eaten since midnight, so she is starving. We will be staying the tonight, but should be well on our way home tommorrow. Thanks for all the prayers during the procedure. Please continue to pray that recovery goes well and that there are no problems. Will put up more when we know more. Jill asked that I put this picture on as this was taken after the procedure was done

3 comments:
Awesome, great news to hear and we pray that recovery also goes well. God is awesome and its great knowing he is with us thru thick and thin.
That's great news! Congrats, what a difference that procedure makes. God is good!
Jill~
I am so glad that everything went fine. I have been checking your blog periodically throughout the day. Isn't technology wonderful!
Please know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers!
Love
Michelle and family
Post a Comment